Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Busy Busy Busy

It's become quite clear that the natives are restless. People are starting to complain that I'm not posting, and someone has even wondered aloud (e.g. posted a comment) whether or not this blog is "finished". I suppose that depends on how you define finished.

There are several reasons why I haven't posted much lately. First, I've been busy. It's unfortunate, but the writing is the first thing that gets cast aside when there are not enough hours in the day to accomplish everything. Being a Director by day and a single dad by night while nursing a blossoming relationship, preparing to go to Europe for 10 days, and tying up the loose ends of my last marriage can really take a lot of time.

Another reason that I haven't written is that I haven't had much to write about. As the healing process wanes, so does the writing here. If I wrote about every little aggravation (like finding out that the IRS hit me with the AMT this year) this blog would get excruciatingly monotonous very rapidly.

If you're really curious about what's going on with me, and you don't mind hearing the minutia, send me an email (click here to do it the lazy way).

In the meanwhile, I'll try to do a better job of documenting my journey. Don't panic, though. I leave for Europe on Sunday, and I probably won't write anything here for about two weeks. You never know, though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a safe trip! Enjoy yourself!
I hope you come back and let us know how your trip turned out. If it's not too much trouble maybe you could take some shots of some of the scenery and let us have a peek,LOL.
Happy for you!

Anonymous said...

restless?? restless? I'm not restless.. I just need a blog entry fix......I got the shakes, i got the shivers, I got the cravings.. just a little fix.. LOL.. how was the trip? how's your healing? come on man, bring on the entries... please? with a cherry on top?